Feb 11, 2011

Micro Valentines



Some good family friends hosted a little valentine-card-making-get-together at their house. I never get around to making valentines unless it is so conveniently arranged. I have decided to call these micro valentines.



For the square ones, I used a scrapbooking punch that was about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.



The lollipops didn't fit on a square, so I gave them their own shape.



Making itty bitty valentines is so fast and they seem to evolve on their own! These felt like they just made themselves.



My little sisters made their own valentines as well, and Bethany gave this one to me.
Aw.
Sparkle is Love.
Family is Love.



1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Happy Valentines Week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! I absolutely ADORE this Bible verse! :) thank you for posting it
God bless you!