May 19, 2009

Mornings

When it's six o'clock in the morning and it seems like you're awake for the day, what do you do? When you don't have plans for the day and it's already warm outside, when it's bright and inviting... where do you go?
These have been my mornings of late, waking up early and bringing my thoughts outside with me.


The first of these early mornings I baked a batch of scones before my family woke up. I read outside as the sun rolled over the hill into the canyon and the breeze stirred my hair across my face.
I ate my scone in the soft morning light... it was irresistible eye candy so I ran in for the camera.


The last few days I've been back to waking up at eight o'clock, and I miss my sunrise moments. Time to re-adjust my body clock to preserve my precious mornings. Hope you enjoyed this glimpse and taste of my serenity.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Zuzu said...

Sounds peaceful!

Ginny said...

Okay, your last....MANY posts have been extreeemely well-written, interesting, and otherwise awesome. You rock. :)

My verification word was "outspep"

:D