Jul 13, 2008

Piano

Now, you must understand that if someone asked me "Do you play any instruments" I wouldn't tell them "Yes". I don't consider my self a piano player... But this make the following accomplishment all the more special =D

I have fairly mastered The Call - Regina Spektor on the piano! Personally, I think its pretty good. And I don't say that because I think I'm so good at the piano, but because I know that I don't play, and that fact I can do any song at all is pretty cool. So next time you see me in a place with a piano ask me to play it. As of now I'm so infatuated with the fact I can make beautiful sounds on an instrument, that I just keep playing it over and over.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats! Well, I might be at your house Thursday and you may have to play it for me.

Hannah Noelle said...

That is soo cool!! I want to hear it!!